ElectraHealth.com Support System for EMF and EMR and product questions - Questions and Answers. Type your question or thought below, and you may find an instant answer. Post your question publicly and you can help others! Or send us a private message if need-be.
have had three "analog meters" replacing an "analog meter with a stealth transmitter". all three analog meters have RF frequencies 30 times of the bioinitiatve report. body wants a non electrical meter. what is i the process. thank you.
How can one protect him/herself from dirty electricity in an RV or Campervan with solar on the rooftop powering a battery bank inside?
We are so often asked "what works and what doesn't?" There are products out there such as pendants, crystals, harmonizers, magnets, chips, diodes, neutralizers, resonators, scalar technology, and other things that are supposed to "neutralize" the negative effects of EMF. Do these really work? Do we recommend or endorse any of them?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it measurable? Can I measure what this device is doing? Does it measurably affect fields or emissions put out by other devices? Does it reduce anything?
- Is there real (quality) science behind it? (eg. independent studies - not done by a paid company/consultants/lab; published in respected peer-reviewed publications; double-blind human studies OR studies done on animals; repeatable/repeated). The science must be credible and compelling.
Examples of Highly Questionable "Protection" Products
An example of these products are things like Earth Calm or (Earthcalm). We have not seen any measurements that show Earthcalm does anything. We haven't seen any measurements that show it produces or puts anything out, or that it counteracts anything that is put out by other devices. We also have not seen any real science behind it. If you have - you are welcome to post it as a reply to this topic. Here is one video that opens up an Earthcalm device (we are not affiliated with the video or video maker):
Other examples are Q-Link or QLink, TotalShield or Total Shield or Total EMF Shield, Aulterra, BioPro, Orgone, Orgonite, Safe Space, and many others. In fact, there are so many things like this out there we cannot name them all. So please carefully apply the above questions when looking at EMF protection.
Sham EMF Products that Plug-In
What's also interesting, is some of these companies now make a plug-in device that goes into outlets. No doubt they are taking advantage of the success of the Stetzerizer Filters - which actually measurably reduce high frequencies on the lines - and hope that people will think their product is somehow comparable. But they are not. They are not a filter - like in the video above they appear to be a complete scam.
Real EMF Protection - Measurable Improvement
At ElectraHealth.com - our goal is to measurably reduce EMF exposure. We have had customers that say products like the ones listed above have helped. We have also had customers that say products like Earthcalm or TotalShield made them feel worse, that it definitely did "something" but they didn't like it. So, perhaps some of these products ARE doing something - but some could simply be cheap pieces of plastic sold to you at extremely high markup. It could also be purely psychosomatic. That is why we do NOT recommend or endorse any of these types of products.
What are other experts saying on this topic?
http://createhealthyhomes.com/cellphone_chips.php - Oram Miller, Certified Building Biologist
http://www.electricsense.com/6648/emf-protection-scams-chips-diodes-neutralizers-pendants-amulets/ Lloyd Burrell, Author - ElectricSense.com
I’d like to get some Stetzer filters to test whether I am comfortable with them, now that I have a Stetzerizer Microsurge Meter and can see that I need filters at home and in my office. I’m wondering if I can use/them in my office at work and when I travel, without addressing any underlying wiring errors. I see in some comments people have referred to using them in offices. My office has GS readings that are quite high - one outlet is over 2000. There are 3 computer stations there and a mini-split.
1. Is it safe to install Stetzer filters at my office and when traveling, when I am not able to have any underlying wiring errors addressed? I assume I should check outlets with a tester first to be sure that they are grounded and correctly wired.
2. What if outlets are not grounded or correctly wired? Can I still use the filters temporarily for better safety or am I creating an unsafe situation if it do?
3. I have noticed that conventional power strips reduce the GS units in my readings, so I am leaving them plugged in currently at home and in office while I consider my next steps. I’m trying to decide about your power strip products and which to use. Would it be appropriate to use the wall unit for surge protecting aspect and then plug your shielded/grounded power strip into that for TV and computer areas?
4. Is it safe to install your power strip and wall unit in situations like my office, when I am not able to address any underlying wiring errors?
5. Is it okay to continue use of conventional power strips if they are plugged into your wall unit?
My main electric panel is outdoors under the house in a crawl space. There is an outlet there I’d like to plug a Stetzer filter into. Is this okay to do? They say use indoors only. I’m wondering whether I should have an electrician install a second outlet there as well, since you have recommended using 2 outlets for Stetzer filters at the main panel.
Is there an electrician you would recommend? I live in Bartlett (Western Chicagoland Suburbs) and most electricians I contact are not familiar with many of the requests I am making. Thank You
I tested an outlet near my bed with your surge suppressor that I just received, and it showed not grounded. I never use this outlet, nor have anything plugged into it, but I wanted to see if this was a health hazard because it's right near my daughter's bed.
Thank a lot,
Customer support service by UserEcho