I'm planning to buy one of your Swiss Naturell Ultra externally conductive groundable queen sized canopies. I already have 2 of your ethernet/computer/multiport grounds that are fabulous, and 2 of your power strips. About to buy more, plus your cool wall usb recharger with grounded outlets.
Just a couple questions about the canopy. I already use a Dream Canopy, grounded. But I have concerns about future flaking and durability - and I need a 2nd canopy that I can travel with without tearing my whole set-up apart every time. I plan to use the Ultra as my home canopy.
The grounding is important as I have stray electricity from the school across the street at night. The Dream Canopy does mostly work (although I have to clip a horizontal sheet grounded to the inside of the closed canopy about 2 feet above the mattress in the same plane - because I get voltage inside the canopy.)
1. So the surface of the Ultra must be metal to be groundable, right? I can put a gator clip on it anywhere and ground to that, right?
2. If the metal is exposed, is there any question of flaking in the future?
3. Do you think it will ground as well as the dream canopy? (Sorry I know you don't sell this and I couldn't find out on the net what the thing is actually made of!)
4. Is the Ultra pretty breathable?
5. I use a furniture grade pvc tubing frame that the canopy hangs over. Any reason I couldn't hang the ultra over a frame?
I use a floor sheet, and a wire to an outside ground separate from the regular house ground. I shut off all the fuses to the room. I've got wireless emf under control, but nighttime voltage is still somewhat a work in progress.
Hope this makes sense. I live in the middle of a large city, loaded with emf. I know very little about electricity, just what I read - lots of trial and error. I've got a gigahertz electric/mag meter but tend to rely on my trifield. An early purchase of some non-groundable swiss naturell material was a really expensive mistake! It's a big learning curve.
Customer support service by UserEcho