1) I just received my Stetzer Meter. When I take my readings, do I have to check both outlets in the receptacle or is testing one of them enough to get a reading?
2) Do I need to UNplug any devices in both outlets in a receptacle before taking the readings?
3) Should I test every receptacle in the room to be accurate?
4) Some of the receptacles can't be reached due to heavy furniture blocking them, Is this an issue?
5) Can I test a device for dirty electricity levels (like a TV) by plugging the TV into a receptacle outlet (say the top one) and then plugging the Stetzer meter into the bottom outlet of the receptacle and then taking a reading?
6) Is there a webpage that discusses experiments that can be done using the Stetzer meter? (I have already read everything at the Stetzer website.)
Customer support service by UserEcho